The Weather Station - Ignorance


 Jazzy intrumentation - cool stuff. The early lyrics are pretty decent and so are the vocals. Yeah, i don't care much about the lyrics or the sigging or the hooks, but they are more than bearable. But those jazzy instruments/ baroque (violin) are so freakin' good! It sounds more and more meh ,though...I don't have much to say. Ya, it's more than tolerable. Intrumentation and production/atmosphere are cute and that's what sells me the idea of a decent stamp, but the female vocals and songwriting and (choruses) are just extremely tolerable, although not at all invested I have to recognize some objective quality. It is also more diverse. And if someone said to me: "ya, I really enjoyed this one" - I could understand.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Black Country, New Road - For The First Time

Madlib - Sound Ancestors

Bicep - Isles