Florida Goergia Line - Life Rolls On

 


THISSUCKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! If only this  LP was self aware it and I could laugh together at how absurd this is. But not like this! This way it's just me making fun of this to the rotten face.Country can be such an interesting genre... but this is just the worst!  I think it practically makes me want to puke xD - it's one of those so commercially viable that it sickens!!!!!!!!!! They dispatch the verses with typical Redneck/country cringe references to get to overblown hooks a la Bon Jovi as quickly as possible - I swear, I can imagine the guys who love Trump/Karens listening to this shit and loving it. It's SO BUT SO EXCESSIVELY DERIVATIVE in melodic terms (there's nothing here that I've never heard) that it hurts!   (at least it has some sound diversity, i guess) AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH they put a random interlude on the album ("like go rest there, because the choruses will be right back) ... They dispatch the stanzas with typical Redneck/country cringe references to get to overblown hooks a la Bon Jovi as quickly as possible - I swear, I can imagine the guys who love Trump/Karens listening to this shit and loving it.It's SO BUT SO EXCESSIVELY DERIVATIVE in melodic terms (there's nothing here that I've never heard/dolorfully basic) that it hurts!   (at least it has some sound diversity, i guess) AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH they put a random interlude on the album ("like go rest there, q the choruses will be right back) ... Some tracks have a trap/adlibs smell and it's so cringe!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm singing the choruses over their voices just so I don't have to listen to them xD - I'm so tempted to give it 0 ahahaah. Maybe the Beer 30 riff is funny, i guess xD and L Ptalvez's sound diversity is a virtue, i guess, lol. it's so bad.  I JUST YELLED AT THE GUY TO SHUT UP, I'M REALLY FREAKING OUT ABOUT THIS ALBUM. IT SEEMS LIKE MY PATIENCE IS LIMITLESS THIS YEAR Xd STFU!!!!!!!!!!!!!! it's not even funny anymore.... :/ - I was actually enjoying it SUPER DUPER IRONICALLY . I'm holding myself back so much to finish the album xD I swear, they are trying to be self aware (which I highly doubt) it backfired on them. Comparable to SOUTHSIDE, for sure! Let the country devil come and pick...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Black Country, New Road - For The First Time

Madlib - Sound Ancestors

Bicep - Isles